There are a number of ways to pay an invoice. In each case please use your invoice number as reference. Please note the payment deadline set on the Sale Specific Terms and Conditions to ensure you select the payment method to get the funds to us on time before collection.
• Credit or debit card – COMING SOON
• ‘Pay Now’ and ‘Pay All’ functionality refers to this method of payment securely handled online via Sweeney Kincaid’s Datacash facility. Unless otherwise authorised by SKL we can only accept payments of up to £10,000 in a single online card transaction.
• Bank transfer
• You can pay by BACS (up to 3 days) or CHAPS (same day) transfer directly into Sweeney Kincaid’s client account. Please note carefully the account details listed on the website and remember to include your invoice number(s) as reference.
• At the bank
• Any Royal Bank of Scotland branch will accept payment into Sweeney Kincaid’s client account subject to banking terms and conditions. Please note carefully the account details listed on the website and remember to include your invoice number(s) as reference.
• Cheques may be made out to ‘Sweeney Kincaid’ limited and sent to the address listed on the website. Please remember to include your invoice number(s) on the reverse of the cheque. As cheques must be cleared before goods may be collected it is unusual for this method to work within our payment deadlines.